Cheap agri land in Sankarankoil, Tirunelveli Share
- 400000.00 Rs
- Published date: December 22, 2016
- Tenkasi, Tenkasi, Tamil Nadu, India
The High potential and High fertile red soil land measuring 150 Acres even ground with subsoil water availability at a draft of 30 feet at Vadamalapuram village, Sankarankovil Taluk, Thirunelveli District. The 6 feet height concrete pillar Barbed wire fully fenced land Have 2 side Tar road facing . Nearly 600 Sq.Ft. R C C building FARM HOUSE and 1500 Sq.Ft. Cattle sheds also inside this farm. The 2 inch and 3 inch PVC pipes are laid in the entire farm for getting the water in each and every corner. Out of the 12 Bore wells, 8 Bore wells having Fully Free Electricity connection and rest 4 Bore wells linked with the other Bore wells. The 2 high quantity water storage tanks linked with all Bore wells.
It is located just 4 km from Sankaran kovil Railway station as well as the SH-39. It is about 10 kms from NH-208 running between Madurai- Kollam and 40 km from Tenkasi. The surrounding areas of this site are fully cultivated with Paddy fields.
Regarding Documents, It is clear and marketable title in the name of company and transfer the ownership through shares. So this way you can save registration fees (Approx 25 Lakhs)
This land is well suitable for any kind of agricultural developing, horticultural farms, floricultural farms, and agro-forestry developments etc. Also this site is suitable for the establishment of educational Institutions and setting up of any kind of industries.
Rs.4 lacs per acre.
You tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcsgUZMIeuU
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"